Makita - high-quality and safe toolls not for professionals, but also for amateurs!
The Japanese company Makita Corporation has been producing high-quality electrical, battery and gasoline tools for over 100 years and has a wide range of accessories. Makita in its range have a product lines, dedicated for construction, industry, home and garden.
Makita can be proud having an extremely wide range of 18 V cordless tools, which consist of over 150 different items. Another unique achievement of this manufacturer is the very fast battery charging. Some charger + battery combinations can fully charge battery just in 20 minutes.
Thanks to the high quality and affordable prices, Makita tools are loved by professionals and demanding enthusiasts.
Makita tools are manufactured in 10 different factories, located in Japan, USA, Canada, Germany, Great Britain, China, Thailand and Romania.
Key facts about Makita Corporation:
- The company was founded in 1915 in Nagoya, Japan.
- In 1958 Makita introduced its first power tool to the market. It was a planer.
- In 1978 Makita manufactured the first cordless tool - a drill with a 7.2 V battery.
- In 2002 the second Makita brand Maktec appeared on the market. These tools were designed for the Asian market. It is cheaper Makita tool version – some most popular old Makita models, which have proved its durability and efficiency.
- Since 2005 the company focused on the production and development of 18 V Li-ion cordless tool line.
- In 2015 Makita has already introduced the 150th 18V Li-Ion cordless tool. This is the most extensive range of 18 V cordless tools in the world.
Makita machines, tools and accessories. All the range, good prices, 2 year warranty. Verkter.com - a specialized tool seller. More than 4000 products in the e-shop.