We offer several payment methods for you to choose from:
- Bank transfer – we will send you a proforma with the payment details right after receiving your order. The orders are processed and send from our warehouse only after receiving the payment. The orders that are not paid in a few days are cancelled automatically.
- Payment by cards – we accept Visa, Maestro, MasterCard and others. The card payments are processed by Paysera (more info below).
- Paysera account – secure, cheap and fast payment method for registered Paysera users.
Paysera is a fintech company specializing in payment processing for online stores.
Key facts about Paysera:
- The company's services are used by over 350,000 private individuals, over 30,000 companies and 15,000 e-commerce stores;
- In 2019, transactions made via the Paysera payment system and mobile appraised to EUR 6 billion, which is EUR 16 million daily;
- Paysera provides payment processing services in 184 countries with more than 32 currencies;
- Paysera is the largest Electronic money institution in Lithuania, supervised by the Bank of Lithuania;
- Paysera's group of companies operate in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Spain, Kosovo, Albania and Ukraine;
- The company was established in 2004.
Security is Paysera's top priority and the company applies the highest standards for software, technology and surveillance systems used to process the payments. Artificial intelligence solutions and human audit are used to identify and prevent possible fraud and secure the data.
In 2020 Paysera became an official payment processor of Shopify - the second largest e-commerce platform in the world behind Amazon.